Thursday, October 2, 2008

Miridyan's Nursery

I want to thank my dear cousin, Brandi, for turning Miridyan's dream nursery (my dream, that is) into reality. It turned out better than I ever imagined. I should have posted these pictures a long time ago (I think she actually painted it back in April) however, I wanted it to look perfect before I took them. I will be so sad to leave this room behind when we move.

The theme of the nursery came from the book The Twelve Gifts of Birth. I absolutely love this book and can't wait to teach Miridyan these wonderful life lessons.



Brandi, I can't thank you enough for doing such a wonderful job. I am blessed to have you as a cousin, as you are blessed with such an amazing talent. Let me apologize now for when we do move. Just know that your work will be admired by all those who see it, including the next family that lives here.

7 comments:

Robyn said...

Wow! This is adorable! Did your husband get the job here? Where and when will you be moving?

Mitchell Family said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! I am jealous... I need a cousin who can paint like that. Is she for HIRE?!? I had no idea you were moving... when and where?

Mike and Jen said...

That looks awesome! We can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!

The Jones Family said...

Oh her room is so cute, fun, and creative! I love it.

Chandy Colton said...

That is the cutest room, I bet you are sad to have to leave it. Where are you guys moving to?
Your little girl is SO CUTE!

Amy Mitchell said...

Omigosh Mandy!!! I am so glad you found my blog! It is so fun to see your cute little family and hear a little about what's going on with you! You and Morgan's girls are ADORABLE! They could be twins! Thanks for getting in touch! xoxo
(p.s. sorry my blog isn't as cute and sunshiney as yours!)Now I don't feel so out there about painting Mallory's room hot pink with black polka dots!!! Decorating is FUN!

*We're Unplugged* said...

Holy Cow, what a blast from the past. You may not remember me, but I stumbled on your blog and wanted drop a quick hi. You have such a cute little girl and you are smoking hot too!
Anyway, if you remember this stranger from the past and want to catch up email me at traci@tbi6.com and I will send you an invite into my blog.
Traci Tye Unrein
traci@tbi6.com