Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fun with the Family !!!

After dinner tonight we played the game Wackee Six. It is actually a really fun game. The best part about it is that everyone plays at the same time, so it keeps everyone's attention. Even my dad was into it. I was surprised when he was the one to say "just one more game". It's also pretty interesting to see who becomes competitive.


My mom didn't get to play the card game, but she did get to spend some quality time with Miridyan, who absolutely adores her! By the way... didn't I read somewhere that you are not supposed to introduce your child to the television until they are like 2 years old? I guess Grandmas can get away with whatever they want. Love you mom !!!

3 comments:

Jewel said...

Oh geez. We have a family card game tradition too. It's called 31 and all I know is that it gets super loud and goes on for ages. You can usually find me doing the same thing as your mom was. Tending to the little ones or sleeping on the couch! Whatever gets the family together!

Chandy Colton said...

Miranda,

Hey this is Chandy Colton (Clayburn) not sure if you remember me or not but we went to school together, I think you were my brothers age. Garrett Clayburn.
I found your blog and thought that I would say HI. Your little girl is so cute!

I have a family blog as well it would be great to hear from you!

Chandy Colton (Clayburn)
thecoltonfam.blogspot.com

Krystal said...

Hey Mandi-
I took our blog private. I would love to have you still read it though. Would you get me your email address so I can add yoU? Thanks. Your family is so cute!

Krystal