Tuesday, October 21, 2008

9 Months Old !!!

I can't believe that my little girl is 9 months old already. She is truly the best baby ever. She smiles at everyone, and has just started to scrunch her nose with each one. She also loves to point at people if they are not paying attention to her. We were at Lowe's and the employee was trying to explain something to me and she kept pointing at him, which made it difficult for him to focus on what he was saying. It was actually quite funny! She is definitely a people pleaser on top of an attention getter. At her 9 month old doctor appointment Miridyan weighed 19 pounds 13 ounces and was 27 inches long. Her head circumference was enough to put her in the 94th percentile !!! She must get that from her dad for sure ;)



I am so blessed to be the mother of such a beautiful daughter. I am so excited to see how she turns out as she grows.



I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART !!!

1 comment:

Jewel said...

LOL, Ruby has that same crazy blue outfit from The Children's Place. Look for it in my next post.
You look fabulous in the picture with all of your dance friends :)