Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I CAN SEE !!!

I finally did it !!! I had LASIK !!! I am so pleased with the results. I had it done at the Zion Eye center here in St George. Everyone was so good to me... and not just because my mom happens to work there. In fact, my mom actually got to come back and watch the procedure (so prouud of her for handling it so well) and afterwards, Dr Cohen turned to my mom and said " hey, I think I met one of your daughters the other day" (referring to the pre-screening done about two weeks ago). My mom just looked at him and said "oh, you mean that one" as she pointed to me. That is when one of the techs asked why no one told any of them that I was her daughter. It was comforting to know that I was treated so great, regardless. Thank you to all the staff there at Zion Eye !!!

No comments: