Sunday, August 3, 2008

If you're Pretty ......



When we were at the airport a few weeks ago, we had to wait for our stroller as we got off of the plane. As we stood there we began talking with the lady behind us, who was waiting as well. As she stood holding her little girl, the proud grandma said "If you're pretty raise your hand", and without hesitation, the little girl threw her hand up straight in the air and smiled. We loved it so much, that we decided to steal it !!! So... this is Miridyan just being pretty !!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Mandi! I was so excited to hear from you, It has been such a long time. So you live in St. George, I'm down in Vegas right know. We are only here for a year then we are moving to Indiana ,but my husbands sister lives in St. George so Im sure we will be up so we will need to get together or if you are ever down here let me know I would love to see you and catch up. Your little girl is so cute aren't they so fun to have around. Anyway I'm glad you found me we will have to keep in touch.

Emily

Mike and Jen said...

Miridyan is so stinkin cute. I love the fact that she falls asleep on the butterfly. So this is one of those things where people always think how in the worl did you figure that out!

Emily said...

Hi, sorry to leave this on your blog comments but I tried emailing you but My computer has been acting up so If you don't get my email you can email me at (mlehendrickson81@yahoo.com)Talk to you soon
Emily