Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fast Asleep

I had to post this picture!!! The other day Miridyan was playing with this butterfly and almost instantly fell asleep on it. It is one of those pull toys where you pull one end and it plays a lullaby. I thought that she was just way tired and just happened to knock out on it. The next day, however, it was time for her nap and I decided to try it again. So I pulled the end and placed it right by her head... she was yet again, asleep withing a minute or so. I LOVE THIS TOY !!! It has worked every time. So... either she needed a pillow or she needed a nap buddy !!!

4 comments:

Krystal said...

That is so adorable! Brianna had the same toy and loved it too, but you're lucky it puts her to sleep so fast! What a cute kid!

Jewel said...

Oh Mandi, that is so cute. I need to get that toy for my kids. You should get a frame or something for that picture, it is to die for!

Shaunna said...

I love pictures of our kids sleeping. They always look so peaceful. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Your baby is so cute and looks like she lights up your life.

Jess and Heather said...

Miranda, your blog is so cute! Your baby is beautiful! I am so happy for you! I love hearing from you! Keep in touch! Love, Heather Jones