Thursday, July 24, 2008

Girls outing in Vegas !!!

This was the girls first time to a Planet Hollywood !!! Hopefully there will be plenty more for them to visit in the future. I remember that every time I traveled with the dance studio or my family, it was always fun to either go to a Planet Hollywood or to a Hard Rock Cafe. So we thought we could start this tradition for the girls (which means that we will have to take a lot of vacations in the years to come !!! ). The reason for this particular trip was I had to take an exam for my job. This exam was to up my licensure to a higher status... I PASSED !!! My job doesn't change, but my pay will increase (no complaints here). So, instead of just driving down and taking the exam, I decided it would be fun for my sister and I to get a way for the night. It started out a little rough... being put into a smoking room... but quickly having our room changed made it all better. I took the exam the next morning and then we went to Ceasar's Palace for lunch.


Miridyan loved all of the water fountains. I think if she were able, she would have jumped in for a swim !!! Paityn was in awe of all the lights.

The girls found their very own little pink Golf Cart. It is a must have since their dads and grandparents are all golfers. They have already put in their request to Grandma and Grandpa.

3 comments:

Jewel said...

That golf cart is precious! I must have one for my girls!

Mitchell Family said...

So fun! I would love to be able to slip away to Vegas for a girls night! Glad you had fun. And the girls and so adorable! PS totally agree with you on the dog thing. Josh wants to get another one and I said NO WAY! I already have enough to take care of without another puppy.

Kathy said...

Hey Miranda, of course I know you! I'm just not very good at writing on peoples blogs. =) I'm super excited for Breaking Dawn, I just hope she doesnt ruin it! Are you going to the reunion on friday? I'll be there, it'd be fun to see you!