Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Holidays !!!

Christmas is by far one of my favorite times of year! I look forward to seeing my family and being able to buy and give gifts to others. I love the lights and all the decorations that get put up. This year was just that much better !!! Being able to watch my very own daughter enjoy the moments of the holiday. She didn't quite understand the whole concept of presents, but entertained us all with her amazing personality. I can't wait to see what the future holidays have in store for us.

We celebrate Christmas Eve at my Grandma Perry's house. Santa Claus comes and gives everyone a gift and then sings songs with the kids while all the adults take a million pictures. Our Santa is just that... our very own !!! I haven't the slightest idea who he is, but I do know that he has come to my grandparents house as Santa for aver 30 years !!! He has literally watched all of us grow. I am so thankful to have Santa as part of my Christmas.


Afterwards we go and have lunch at my Grandma Lukes' house. Unfortunately this year we couldn't spend a lot of time there due to me having to work. It is always a pleasure to be able to spend time with my grandparents, even if it was for just a few minutes.


Miridyan and Paityn are always interested in what the other is doing. I know I have said it a million times, but they truly are best of friends.

No comments: