Monday, December 1, 2008

Meet the Band... The Inner View




Well... If you didn't know, Donny is in a band. I believe at this point in time they are calling themselves the Inner View (they have gone through a few name changes). Anyhow... Donny is the lead singer and also plays the piano/keyboard. Brandon is the lead guitarist as well as the back up singer and actually the lead singer/songwriter for a few songs, Race plays the base guitar, and Dave (my dad) is the drummer. They do a variety of music both covers and originals. I think that they are pretty dang good, even if I am related to half the band! Look for them in the near future ;) Feel free to give an honest opinion (just keep in mind that the recording is off of my phone).

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

honetly i think they are great! i love it! i hope if i ever get married i could hire them to come play

Eggleston Family said...

They are awesome!! I cant wait till we adopt the baby, then we can have them play for the big party we will have when it is finalized!