Friday, December 5, 2008

Granny Great

My Great Grandma is truly an amazing lady !!! She will be 98 years old this coming February. Her sense of humor and wit hasn't changed one bit. She currently lives with my grandma and grandpa Perry who takes such great care of her. I know that she misses her own house and feels as though she is a burden, but I love that I get to see her more often because she is there. This weekend we had to go up to Salt Lake for one of my foster son's doctor appointments. I was able to take off a couple days of work so I stayed as long as could. I have the greatest relatives in the world. I just wish I could see them more often.
Miridyan loves to visit with Granny Great. I am so grateful that she has been able to watch Miridyan grow. Granny always sings Patty-cake with here and Miridyan claps right along. This time she was very interested in Granny's walker.

She even tried to help.
Granny Great thought this would help her practice her walking skills too!


When I went downstairs, I became concerned when all I heard was silence. As I went into my grandma's art studio, I saw that she had put my boys to work. All I could do was smile !!! They were sitting quietly, painting Christmas ornaments that my grandma had given him. It was actually quite nice to see a different, quiet side to them.


No comments: