Monday, November 3, 2008

Catching up !!!

Today Josh and Michele Mitchell had a little get together for some of our old dance friends. It was so fun to be able to see everyone again after so many years. I hope that this can be a frequent occurrence. Only next time, it would be nice to see others that were missing. Dancing was a huge part of my life for over 20 years so some of these people are like family to me.

In this picture we have Nicole, Brad, Robby, Myself, Mike, Patrick, Josh, and Michele
In this picture we have the above stated guys plus Adam (Nicole's husband), Chris, and Paul (Lindsey's husband)
And here is a picture of the girls: Me, Mindy (Patrick's wife), Michele, Nicole, Heather, Lindsey, and Jen (Mike's wife)


This was mine and Miridyan's first little road trip with just the two of us. She did amazing as far as the car ride went. What an angel. We tried to get as many visits in as possible. We stayed at my Grandma Perry's house which is always a treat. I love spending time with them. My cousin Tjaden has me addicted to Yahtzee now. I need to go out and purchase the game so I can practice up and whoop him next time I am up there. You better watch out Tjad !!! We were also able to spend some quality time at my grandma and grandpa Lukes' house. Miridyan adored them. She just kept pointing and smiling.
We love our grandparents !!!
Some others we got to see included Brandi and her kids, Ashleigh, Alex & Emily, Rick and Julie and their kids, and Nikki and Troy

2 comments:

Jeremy Brown said...

Hey Miranda! I'm so glad you are checking out my blog. I didn't know you had a little girl. She's about the same age as my girl. She is so cute! It was good to hear from you.

Amy Mitchell said...

Looks like fun clogging memories! You know you could have invited me... I know I'm a generation ahead, but it would have been fun to see all you little kids!!! I'll take it up with Michele!
Amy Mitchell