Monday, August 25, 2008

Kind of funny... I guess !!!

Alright... so I love Bumbo seats. Miridyan does pretty well sitting in ours... now. When we first got it, I would sit her in it to feed her baby food and she would fall asleep every time. Well, recently I have been sitting her in it at one end of the shower while I take my shower. She loves to play in the water, so it works out really well for both of us. Anyhow... today was another story. She actually pooped in the bumbo chair while in the shower with me. I can change a dirty diaper, I have cleaned multiple bedspreads/sheets after she has peed on them, I don't even mind cleaning up spit-up, however... there is something wrong with having to clean up poop in places where it shouldn't be in the first place (that is the number one reason as to why I would never make a good nurse). Don't worry though... it is all good now. This was just one of those things that I figured should be documented for the future, for me and for Miridyan.

2 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

That is so funny! Savanna used to poop in the tub ALL THE TIME! It would drive me crazy! Hope you guys are doing well!

The Jones Family said...

oh that is too funny! I swear when Hailey was a newborn I would get pooped on all the time, as soon I would open up her diaper- she would explode. One of those things that come along with being a mom- I feel the same way I couldn't be a nurse. Miridyan is so cute- she has gotten so big I'm glad I I got to see her at the meeting- I was going to bring Hailey to the meeting, but she is so loud and runs everywhere!