Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Beautiful Day !!!


Today we got to be a part of Donny's best friend Patrick's wedding. Donny was one of his groomsmen. So... to start out the day we headed to the Salt Lake Temple where Patrick was to be sealed to his lovely fiance Maria. It was a beautiful day for a wedding.



Miridyan and I walked the Temple grounds while the ceremony took place. It was absolutely beautiful, as always. Miridyan loved all of the colorful flower beds and the water fountain. If she had her swimming suit on I am sure she would have jumped right in.



The reception was held at The Gardens at Thanksgiving Point. If you have never been there to walk the grounds, I highly recommend it. I had no idea it was so amazingly beautiful. Miridyan and I walked around while the wedding party took pictures. The reception itself was held right in front of the waterfalls. We were all in awe !!!
Congratulations Patrick & Maria !!!

No comments: