Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hello There !!!


Well, it has been a little over a month now, so once again I thought I would give an update. Things are going well here in St George. I had another ultrasound last Friday and to our knowledge, everything looked great, including our beautiful little girl. We start our birthing classes tonight which is exciting. Donny isn't too sure about the whole idea, but I hope that he finds it informative. This picture was taken at 28 weeks and 2 days !!! Can you believe it !!! As far as our foster kids go... we had our girl moved to another home a couple of weeks ago, which we have felt has made an improvement in our home. We still have her two brothers and we also got a new boy about two weeks ago. He is also 15 years old. It has been a pleasure having him be part of our family. As soon as I download the pictures from Halloween I will post a couple. It was a fun night !!! Our boys are overall good kids, but are struggling in some areas, as we all are I am sure. I can't believe the holidays are approaching. I am just not sure I am ready yet. Oh, Donny tried out for the Kurt Bestor talent search a few weeks ago. We haven't heard anything yet, but he did awesome as usual. He has been asked to perform at the Dickens Festival this year. We are all so proud of him. That's about it in our lives at the moment. Keep in touch with us, please. We love to hear from all of you !!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well hello, Mandi and Donny! Looks as if all is progressing alone quite well. The photo is cute, Mandi. It cracks me up that you take your ovn pitcures of yourself. Good for you! I wish I would have taken more when I was pregnant. I'm especially fond of the very artistic pregnant layouts that show beautiful, serene angles of the mother-to-be. You should think about doing some of those for yourself. They would look lovely hanging on your wall, or in your portfolio. I'm so excited to meet your little girl! LOVE the name, by the way!
Nichole

Tribidy said...

Hey there this is Jason. Glad to see you are doing well. I expected to see more on this blog. I hope the rest of the fam will use this. I am at work right now so i'll try to post another comment later with a pic of Ivy and I on Halloween. I think you are having a Girl.

Anonymous said...

Hay this is Vanessa -I think I figured out how to write back. I am still learning about the computer.Love the pictures. When are you all coming down. Eli will be coming home on Dec 14 at 3:30 and he will be speaking on Sunday Dec 16 we will have a luncheon afterwards at the rec center. We are so excited. We already have his room ready. Let us know if you can make it or not, love to have you there.How are you decorating the babies room? Do you have a theme or color scheme? Donny foot messages for the mother to be are great or a nice candle light bubble bath already and prepared with soft music in the back ground.Yes dear and ok dear and I will hope right to it dear!are always nice things to say!!! "I know you don't think I am funny"
We look forward to hearing from you.