Sunday, September 30, 2007

Guess what we're having ???


I realize that it has been a while since I have written anything on this here blog page.... but here I am. Well... as of today I am exactly 23 weeks into my pregnancy and am loving it for the most part. As I said in the last blog, we went and had our ultrasound done and everything looked well. The only thing they said was that my cervix is measuring shorter than normal. That could mean many things at this point, one being my labor could be short and easy, the other meaning that I could go into pre-mature labor due to early dilation. We will just take it day to day though and do what we can. I have an amazing doctor so I am not worried. And Donny is surviving as best as he can. We are both very new to this whole pregnancy thing so every day brings up new questions and moods (if you know what I mean ladies). By the way, if you have any advice for Daddy-to-be as far as dealing with me, please feel free to teach him a thing or two. Oh yes... I forgot the best part... we are going to be the proud parents of a little girl. We are truly thrilled and can't wait to see what talents she has been blessed with. If you know Donny at all you know that our daughter will have atleast one of his his many talents. Anyhow, I hope life is treating you all especially well. We love you all !!!

1 comment:

reese said...

hey, i am glad to here you are having a girl what fun that will be i am so happy for you both and i hope you have a easy laber, not the other one but i know either way you will be happy and things will work out. i don't have edvice for the dad to be but for both be patient with one other and remember once you get threw this little thing a even bigger thing will happen and it will be the biggest blessing ever.... love you both and good luck call if you need anything that means both of you :) lol. reese