Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Congratulations Lindsey & Mike !!!


So... we just got back from a very memorable trip to Seattle, WA. Our agenda was pretty much full every day. The number one reason as to why we traveled here was to attend my cousin's wedding. Let me just tell you how remarkable her wedding was. I have never seen someone so organized. She pretty much planned the entire event herself, including a 1970's theme rehearsal dinner. It was awesome !!! Although, I must say... it was pretty difficult to find a 70's outfit that really stood out. It's blows me away to see us wearing the same clothing our parents wore on a daily basis, as if it's "normal" !!! Anyhow... the wedding was perfect. Lindsey was a gorgeous bride, and I still can't believe that she did her own hair, as well as all of her bridesmaids' hair (she is a phenomenal hair dresser). Donny and I were asked to be the photographers which we were more than pleased to do. Lindsey and Mike were great to work with. Thank you to both of them... We love you guys !!!


The wedding took place at a beautiful lodge just outside of Seattle. It was truly amazing!






The picture on the left is Lindsey's hair, and the one on the right was one of my favorites (all were great).

No comments: