Monday, July 21, 2008

6 months old !!!

I can't believe that my little girl is 6 months old !!! It's just crazy how fast they grow and how fast time goes by. I took her to the Dr today. My angel weighs 16 pounds 9 ounces and is 26 inches tall. She recovered much quicker after her shots this time which was nice.

Some of her likes at this time are... drinking from a sippy cup, eating all baby foods, bouncing either while standing or sitting (Grandpa calls her little hopper), chewing her tongue (Grandpa calls this bubble gum because it looks as though she is chewing a big ol piece of it), she loves mommy to sing You are my Sunshine to her, and loves when her daddy tickles her. I am not sure if I mentioned this in a previous post but Miridyan has her 2 bottom teeth !!! They came through almost a month ago (June 27th & 28th to be exact). The Dr said it was a little early but not abnormal. She will be eating my food before we know it.


She is still one of the happiest babies ever. Although... we are starting to see a little bit of a temper at times. Hopefully it is just from teething.

No comments: