Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day !!!

Let me just start by saying that Donny is truly an amazing father. I have not only been blessed with a loving husband, but someone who loves and adores our daughter with his whole heart. What more could a mother want for her child. This Father's Day was not exactly Donny's first. Last year not only was I pregnant but we also had 4 foster kids living in our home. I hope and pray that the kids that get to temporarily be a part of our family realize how blessed they are to have Donny in their lives. He is the one who makes sure that these kids live life to the fullest. Playing air soft guns, playstation, volleyball, swimming, movies, laser tag, ect, are just a few of the things that Donny will do with our foster kids. I can't wait for our own daughter to be old enough to participate in all the fun activities and to see how blessed she is to have him as her very own. We love you !!!
This year we had three girls staying with us temporarily. Nicole, Angela, and Chelsey... thank you for helping make this Father's Day a memorable one!!! You three are all amazing young ladies. We are so glad we have the opportunity to get to know you.
I definitely cannot leave out the one person who has helped make me who I am today... my very own Dad. I can't tell you enough just how much I love this guy. Not only is he the greatest dad in the world, but he treats all of the kids that come in our home as if they were his own grandchildren, and that means the world to me. I know that he is proud of each of his three children, and for that I say... It's all because of you !!! I want my dad to be proud of me because I am more than proud to have him as my father. Dad... you are the most loving, caring, supportive, and sweetest guy ever... and lucky for me... I get to call you Dad.

1 comment:

Mitchell Family said...

Seiously... your little girl is so cute! I am so glad your hubby is so great to you andy our baby!